Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to Community Members for the use of material supplied by 2Konnect and its affiliates (herein known as 2Konnect) (information or software) on 2Konnect website or any product associated with 2Konnect, for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 2Konnect's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 2Konnect at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on 2Konnect's web site are provided "as is". 2Konnect makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 2Konnect does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 2Konnect or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 2Konnect's Internet site, even if 2Konnect or a 2Konnect authorized representative
has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 2Konnect's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 2Konnect does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 2Konnect may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 2Konnect does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
2Konnect has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 2Konnect of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Description of Services 2Konnect provides you with access to a variety of online services and online tools; which may include but not limited to:
1. Personalized 2Konnect branded Marketing Website
2. Exclusive access to your 2Konnect back office
3. End User License and rights to the 2Konnect Marketing Machine Software
4. End User License and rights to the 2Konnect Duplication Software
5. End User License and rights to the 2Konnect Downline Builder Software
6. End User License and rights to 2Konnect’s emails and the email marketing software
7. End User License and rights to State of the Art Marketing Program: 2K-1-A-Day
8. Free Use of the 2Konnect University
a. Education material
b. Media Library material
c. Library material d. Instruction material
e. Marketing material
9. Online and Phone support
10. Access to all online training
11. Affiliate Income Builder Program (2Konnect Affiliate Income Builder)
There is no promise either written or implied which could be construed in any way in which 2Konnect would be building a business for any of its Community members. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new products, are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Paying your monthly membership fee provides you access to these services and tools regardless of whether you login to your membership account and access them or not.
** Reference End User License and rights as established by the 2Konnection Software End User License Agreement
9. Charges You agree to pay all charges for your use of the Services according to the payment plan applicable to your Services, and in effect for your country of residence. 2Konnect reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of 2Konnect Services unless you have a signed Written Agreement with 2Konnect. All changes will be posted by 2Konnect on the 2Konnect Websites and you are responsible for regularly reviewing such pricing information to obtain timely notice of such changes. Continued use of the Services associated with your 2Konnect account after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the prices as modified by the posted changes. Charges for Services may include activation, recurring subscription, and usage fees. Your activation and recurring subscription fees are payable in advance and are COMPLETELY NON-REFUNDABLE after 30 days. Any upgrades in membership status, made during your current 30-day billing cycle will be billed at the upgraded level on your next 30-day billing cycle. Any downgrade in your Membership Status will also be effective on your next 30-day billing cycle. No additional charges nor refunds will be forthcoming during your current billing cycle. Usage charges are charged as and when such charges are incurred or by accumulating such charges (in the sole discretion of 2Konnect) in accordance with the usage rates applicable to each of the Services you use. Payment of your 2Konnect account balance is due monthly and, unless you have a qualified business account, must be made by the credit card designated by you for 2Konnect use and transactions. If your 2Konnect account is a qualified business account and is approved by 2Konnect for corporate billing, charges will be accumulated, identified by Customer identification number and invoiced monthly. If you subscribed for Services pursuant to a special offer granting you a free or reduced trial period, your activation fee and an initial monthly Services fee will BE PRE-AUTHORIZED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD LIMIT (meaning the amounts pre-authorized will not be considered available credit or debit funds in such account) and will be immediately charged to your credit or debit card, without further authorization from you, upon the expiration of such free or reduced trial period, unless you provide prior notice (in accordance with 2Konnect’s verification procedures, as may be established by 2Konnect from time to time in its sole discretion) that you have terminated this authorization. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before 2Konnect reasonably could act on your notice. Charges are to be paid monthly in the currency in which billed. A failure to pay the charges is a material breach of this Agreement and grounds for termination by 2Konnect. If the payment method for your 2Konnect account is by credit card and payment is not received by 2Konnect from the card issuer or its
agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by 2Konnect. Each time you use the Services, or allow or cause the Services to be used, you agree and reaffirm that 2Konnect is authorized to charge your designated card. Your card issuer's agreement governs your use of your designated card in connection with 2Konnect, and you must refer to such agreement (not this Agreement) with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You agree that 2Konnect may (at its option) accumulate charges incurred during your monthly billing cycle and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each cycle, and that 2Konnect may delay obtaining authorization from your card issuer until submission of the accumulated charge(s). This means that accumulated charges may appear on the statement you receive from your card issuer.
Failure to pay the monthly subscription fee, when due, will cause your 2Konnect Membership to be suspended until payment in full is received. Suspension of your 2Konnect Membership will limit your access to your 2Konnect Back Office and the ability to join additional income generating opportunities. You will also have limited access to other benefits and services (See Item 8 Above), until your membership fees are brought current. Failure to bring your account current within 30 days will result in termination of your 2Konnect Membership and removal from the 2Konnect Community.
All payments are processed through Allied Wallet.
For billing questions please contact Allied Wallet:
Phone at +1-888-255-1137
Online by Clicking Here (Takes you to Allied Wallet’s Support Site)
2Konnect pays Affiliate Commissions through our 2Konnect Affiliate Income Builder (2KAIB) program. Commissions are paid based upon your membership level. You must be a paying member of 2Konnect to be eligible for commissions, which are paid on the people that you sponsor into the 2Konnect Community as paid members.
Commissions are paid out twice each month and are sent out starting on the 20th of each month for the 1st through the 15th of the month and the 5th of the following month for the 16th through the end of the month.
To be eligible for commissions, you must maintain an active paid membership during the commission period (1st – 15th or 16th – End of Month). The Sponsored Member you are eligible to receive commissions from must also maintain an active membership during the commission period. Chargebacks of commissions occur when a Sponsored Member asks for a refund of their membership fee and will be deducted at current commission period or the next commission period against any commissions earned.
2Konnect pays commissions on one level only, on the members you personally sponsor, as an affiliate program. 2Konnect does not pay commissions on multiple levels or roll up commissions.
11. Member Account, Password, and Security If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the sign-up process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You agree to notify 2Konnect promptly of any changes to this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. You also will choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur by all users associated with your account. You agree to notify 2Konnect immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. 2Konnect will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by 2Konnect or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
12. Unethical behavior and Unfair Competition:
2Konnect will not tolerate activity by a Member that is unethical.
2Konnect may intercede when unethical behavior is discovered or reported. 2Konnect reserves the right to use its best judgment and discretion in determining whether certain Member’s activities are unethical.
Any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions may be deemed unethical. Any action which may cause 2Konnect or its Members the loss of reputation, or that is detrimental to 2Konnect’s business, will be considered unethical business practice and will be grounds for disciplinary action, including termination of Membership.
2Konnect does not recommend and will not enforce nor adjudicate separate or side agreements between Members; such agreements are the sole responsibility of the parties involved. Any such arrangement that violates 2Konnect Terms and Conditions will be deemed unethical and will be responded to by 2Konnect as such.
Under no circumstances may members cross recruit Representatives from partner companies for other opportunities.
A Member shall not contact other 2Konnect cross line Community Members for the purpose of cross line recruiting and shall not attempt to solicit another cross-line Members for the purpose of network-marketing or direct-selling company that is not Part of 2Konnect Program. Such prohibited solicitation is known as “Downline Raiding”.
In addition, no Member shall participate directly or indirectly in any action or solicitation that causes another Member to be sponsored through someone else into any other network-marketing or direct-
selling company, which is not Part of 2Konnect program. Advertising that solicits participation in another network-marketing or direct-selling company is considered “Downline Raiding”.
A Member may not attempt to persuade other Members to change sponsors or their position in the 2Konnect tree; such behavior is considered “Cross-Sponsoring,” and is prohibited. Members determined to be participating in these activities will have their account terminated.
13. Termination If you are an Online or month-to-month Subscriber or have a "Pay as you Go" account: You may cancel the Services at any time by sending an email to email@example.com requesting termination of your account. This request needs to be in writing. Your account will not be terminated if request is by phone or by voicemail. Please allow up to 72 hours for us to successfully terminate your account. Terminating your account within 72 hours may not cancel your next monthly payment if your payment is due within that 72-hour window. Include the following information in your email request:
If you have a signed Written Agreement with 2Konnect the termination provision found in the Written Agreement applies. 2Konnect reserves the right to suspend or terminate Services if 2Konnect, in its sole discretion, believes that the Services are used for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any notices.
Failure to pay the monthly subscription fee, when due, will cause your 2Konnect Membership to be suspended until payment is received in full. Suspension of your 2Konnect Membership will limit your access to your 2Konnect Back Office and the ability to join additional income generating opportunities. You will also have limited access to other benefits and services, until your membership fees are brought current. Failure to bring your account current within 30 days will result in termination of your 2Konnect Membership and removal from the 2Konnect Community. 2Konnect shall have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your account. 2Konnect shall have no obligation to maintain any messages or other content in your account or forward any unread or unsent message to you or any third party.
Any termination of your account shall not relieve you from any amounts owing or any other liability accruing under this Agreement prior to the time that such termination becomes effective.
If you are also terminating your affiliation with any of our partners, that termination must be initiated by you and done directly through them. 2Konnect is not responsible for terminating accounts / relationships you have third party vendors.
14. Refund Policy
You are purchasing a service through 2Konnect. Accessing those services requires you to log in and actively use them to derive any benefit therefrom. Failure on your part to log in and use the services you have purchased does not constitute a failure of 2Konnect to provide those services to you.
Refund requests must be in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include the following information:
Each refund request will be reviewed and processed in a timely manner. Requests left by voicemail or over the phone will not be honored.
Refund will be rewarded:
15. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 2Konnect's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2Konnect | 2279 N University Pkwy | Suite 127 | Provo | UT | 84604